Who we are
Our website address is: https://cabanabridges.com.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Greenlight Communities does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Greenlight Communities may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Greenlight Communities, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Greenlight Communities may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Greenlight Communities or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Greenlight Communities; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Greenlight Communities, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Greenlight Communities. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Greenlight Communities website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Greenlight Communities does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Greenlight Communities may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Greenlight Communities or click on a link therein.
Changes to this Statement
Greenlight Communities welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Greenlight Communities has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Greenlight Communities at:
8135 E Indian Bend Rd Suite 101
Scottsdale, Arizona 85250
Effective as of August 28, 2020